December has gone. And so have the many stressors that came with it (mostly just finals). This is my December goals evaluation:
1. Reading 10 books-I surpassed this goal. YAY! I read about 17 books. Amazing, I know.
2. Watch classic movies-I did not do this because I was busy reading. I am okay with this. However, I did watch Serenity.
3. PL/RA application-Yes. I finished and submitted my application. And I am very proud of it. I am just waiting on my recommendations. I also really need to practice interviewing because I really suck at interviews.
4. Finish TV shows-Yeah! I finished Sherlock, Firefly, and Parks and Rec. I also started and finished Selfie, and started Broadchurch, Dollhouse, and House M.D.
5. Practice coding-Kind of. I used some coding apps to practice, but I didn’t actually code a webpage or anything.
6. Organize-Partially. I organized my Tumblr and updated my Goodreads account. But I didn’t get a chance to further organize my Chrome bookmarks and clean out my email.
7. Build online presence-Meh. I got over 30 followers on this blog! But I did not really do much else. I posted almost every day of winter break, and I have over 100 blog post ideas on Evernote, but I haven’t worked on YouTube or made a LinkedIn.
8. Work out-Complete and utter failure.
9. Productivity experiments-Also, fail. I didn’t do an productivity experiments at all. I guess I read approximately one book a day, but I am not going to count that.
Did you accomplish your December goals?