So…it’s been a while. I’m sorry I’ve been AWOL for so long. This semester has taken a while to adjust to. And I’ve been slightly more social. I’m definitely going to start blogging again. Hopefully, at least once a week.
- I’m currently watching Friends on Netflix. It is fantastic. I also started Once Upon a Time but couldn’t really get into it.
- I watched Interstellar last night, and it was the best movie I’ve seen in a long time. It definitely helped restimulate my intuition and has made me want to do more big-picture things again.
- I’m currently reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. It’s also taking me some time to get into. I’ve already read about 9 books this year, so that’s great. I do need to read more this month.
- I’ve actually been dressing relatively not crappy most of the time.
- I got into a few hobbies and practices at the end of last year, but those kind of slipped away. So I need to get back into those.
- I don’t skip class anymore, which makes me very proud of myself.
- I kind of stopped journaling daily, as well. I need to get back into that as well.
- I’ve been researching MBTI again. I think I know too much about it. I still can’t really type other people that well though.
- I’ve gotten back into tumblr. Which might be a reason that I haven’t been partaking in my hobbies.
What have you been up to lately?